John R. Sautner, age 77 of White Plains, NY passed away on April 9, 2019. John was born to the late John and Rose Sautner on October 10, 1941 in White Plains, NY. He is predeceased by his wife Diane and his brother Gary Sautner. John is survived by his sister Linda Garcia (Peter) and his brother in law Frank Suda (Maryann). He is also survived by many nieces and nephews. John was employed for many years by General Motors and was a member of the United Auto Workers Union. He was also employed by Elmsford Sheet Metal and was a member of Sheet Metal Local Union 38. In lieu of flowers the family is requesting that donations be made to Forgotten Felines, P.O. Box 430, Valhalla, NY 10595.
Born in White Plains, NY on October 10, 1941
Departed on April 9, 2019 and resided in White Plains, NY
- Memorial Visitation: Ballard Durand - Elmsford Chapel
- Tuesday April 23, 2019 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Tuesday April 23, 2019 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Funeral Service: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church Elmsford
- Wednesday April 24, 2019 10:00am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.