John Bostonian Jr., 95 years old, passed away on September 12, 2020. John was a WWII veteran having served in the China-Burma-India (CBI) Theater from 1943-1946 in the Truck Regiment in Company G. He worked for Popular Mechanics magazine as director of the Art Department. He is survived by his wife, Agnes B. Bostonian, of 69 years of marriage, in Newton, NJ, his son, John Bostonian III and daughter-in-law, Eileen Bostonian, in Branchville, NJ and his daughter, Helen Wiklund, in Cary, NC and grandchildren, Gregory Wiklund, in Wrightsville Beach, NC and Timothy Wiklund, in Wilmington, NC.
Born in Brooklyn, NY on November 28, 1924
Departed on September 12, 2020 and resided in Newton, NJ
- Visitation: St. Gregory Armenian Church
- Tuesday September 15, 2020 10:00am to 11:00am
- Funeral Mass: St. Gregory Armenian Church
- Tuesday September 15, 2020 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Burial: Ferncliff Cemetery
- Tuesday September 15, 2020 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.